Kich’s contribution to the healthcare industry
The healthcare industry is a crucial part of any economy, as it extends preventive, rehabilitative, or palliative care to its set of patients. This industry is considered to be the largest industry in the world, without which any nation is bound to collapse. The importance of industry is known to everybody across the worldin covid times. The healthcare industry is known to be the largest employer in the global economy. It provides employment to a large number of people, ranging from workers and doctors to nurses, etc. This industry is considered to be one of the fastest growing industries which forms a huge chunk of a nation’s economy. As far as the definition of the sector is concerned, the United Nations International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC) categorizes the healthcare industry as generally consisting of:
- Hospital Activities
- Medical and Dental Practice Activities
- Other human health activities
More than fifty countries have actually identified medical tourism as a national industry. Hence, the potential that exists in this industry is immense.
The healthcare industry comprises various components, such as hospitals, doctors, nursing homes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmacies, medical device manufacturers and many more. These components serve as the building blocks of the sector at large.
Overlooking the maintenance of the healthcare industry is equivalent to overlooking the maintainer of the nation at large. It is rightly considered to be one of the most important sectors in a particular nation. The smooth functioning of the healthcare industry is dependent upon the availability of resources for the upkeep of it. Kich, as anArchitecturalHardware Products company, ensures that it contributes to its full capacity for the betterment of the healthcare sector. Here is how Kich enables the healthcare sector to conduct seamless operations:
1. Railings and Glass Doors for the hospital’s entrance and exterior and interior.
2. Furniture fittings for the lab/testing rooms, such as Knobs, Cabinet Handles, Drawer Slides, Drawer Locks and Clip on Hinges.
3. Comprehensive Door Hardware Products for the rooms/OTPs and suites, such as Pin Cylinders, Mortice Handles,Pull Handles, Door Closers, Hinges, Kick Plates, Name Plates and Door Stops.
4. Hardware Solutions for the hospitals' offices, such as WoodenDoor Hardware Products, Glass Connectors, Patch Fittings and Pull Handles.
5. Efficient products for the hospitals’ bathrooms, like Napkin Rings, Liquid Soap Dispensers, Grab Bars, Toilet Paper Holders and Indicator Bolts.