Key Features Of AISI 316 Grade Stainless Steel
From the given table and chemical tests conducted by our R & D department, few unique characteristics of AISI 316 Grade Stainless Steel are simplified and summarized below:
- It can withstand the corrosion caused by atmospheric / environmental or major chemical reactions.
- It can resist high temperatures without going under any deformity which makes it highly recommended for fire safety doors in any building.
- It has remarkable creep strength and Rupture strength.
- It repels the Bacteria which makes it ideally suitable material for the venue such as Hospitals, educational Institutes, Hotels and even at home and office where higher degree of hygiene is required.
- Due to its natural finish, product does not require regular cleaning or maintenance making it most suitable for public places.